[How to pick the crayfish line]_How to pick _ Handling method
Crayfish is a kind of gourmet sought after by many people. It has a lot of methods. It is not only rich in nutrition, but also very delicious.When the thread is picked out, the crayfish must be cleaned. The crayfish’s shrimp line is relatively thin and relatively easy to clean. It is best to remove the shrimp line before cooking.
How to pick out the crayfish line 1. After the raw crayfish is washed, the crayfish is washed, and the top of the head of the crayfish is cut directly to remove the stomach sac and the like.Swing the tail wing back and forth by twisting it left and right until the wing is twisted, and then slowly pull the wing out to bring the shrimp line out completely.
2. Clean the crayfish by breaking the shrimp line and put it in the freezer to freeze and dehydrate it to make the crayfish froze. Remove the center tail of the crayfish and carefully grasp the crayfish.Arch up and out of the palm of your hand, then use sharp scissors to cut the back of the crayfish and pick out the shrimp line.
3. After cutting the shrimp to the shrimp line, clean the crayfish, quickly freeze it, and remove the middle tail of the tail. Use scissors to carefully open the shell protruding from the top of the crayfish head.You can also pull out the shrimp thread by pulling out the sac or the like.
4. Live shrimp peeling line Live shrimp peeling line is also a common way to remove shrimp line, usually after the crayfish is cleaned, boil a pot of boiling water, put the dragon in it and blanch it for 1 to 2 minutes, and crawfishThe shell of the scallop is hot, and after removing it to air dry, remove the tail wing in the middle of the tail, and pinch off the head with force, and it will be removed with the shrimp line.
Why is the crayfish shrimp line removed? The crayfish shrimp line is the inside of the crayfish excretion, so it contains a lot of digestive residues, clay and other ingredients, which are almost inedible. If it is not cleaned, it will have a fishy smell and dirt.The taste greatly affects the taste, so the shrimp line needs to be dropped when eating crayfish.
How to clean the crawfish is the cleanest1. Before cleaning the crayfish, you need to rinse it roughly, and then soak it with sterilizing salt water, vinegar or wine for more than two hours.
2. Then put the crayfish in the refrigerator and stun, carefully clean the shell and abdomen with a brush.
3. The head of the crayfish is not recommended to be eaten, so it needs to be cut off with scissors. Usually, the carapace is cut out and pulled directly to bring out the entire gastric sac.
4. Then scratch the shrimp line, or pull up the middle tail of the crayfish, remove the shrimp line, rinse it and cook.